To improve the quality of life in the community by supporting the development of young people through uniformed Volunteer Police Cadet (VPC) Service
Applicants must detail in the supporting statement how you meet the below minimum criteria for the role.
1. Good Communication and interpersonal skills
2. Ability to apply attention to detail
3. Good procedure and policy compliance
4. Willingness to undertake an induction to help you understand your role, and how the force works as well as receiving relevant IT training
5. Flexibility to attend VPC sessions within academic year
6. Awareness and insight into the work of the Police is desirable
7. Ability to work in a team
Level 1 Welsh language skills are essential for this post.
Please refer to the NWP Welsh Language Skills Policy for details on your eligibility criteria and learning commitments throughout probation.