Police Officer Campaign August 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Police Constable. Successful applicants will be considered for vacancies across the Force area - Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire and Powys.
This campaign is for intakes due in 2023
- Applicants requiring reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process eg. dyslexia must submit a full psychologist report at the time of application.
- If applicable, applicants must upload the required evidence of their qualifications when applying as no late evidence will be accepted.
- All prospective police officers will be required to have their fingerprints and a DNA sample taken. This is in accordance with police regulations
- If you have already successfully passed assessment centre your score needs to be valid on the date of your entry to Dyfed Powys Police and not at date of application.
- Full training and support is provided for this role, which includes a twenty eight week initial training programme with an exciting timetable of courses followed by a tutorship period on division.
- The force has a policy that constables must live within 30 miles or 1 hour commutable distance from home to the station of posting.
DPP reserves the right to close this advert if we are in receipt of a high number of suitable applications. As such, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for a post.
If you cannot find the answers you were looking for on our webpage, you can also email your queries to email@example.com or attend our weekly recruitment drop in session every Wednesday, 11 - 12 via teams here.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.