Police Officer Campaign May 2022 - Professional Policing Practice Degree holder
Please note that this application is only for applicants that have completed or are due to complete their Professional Policing Practice qualification, all other applications will be rejected. We are accepting BSc/BA Professional Policing Degree’s (licenced by the College of Policing)
Candidates are unable to apply for more than one Welsh force during this campaign, duplicate applications will be rejected. Once you have booked an assessment centre slot, you are unable to move it to another force.
Successful applicants will be considered for vacancies across the Force area - Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Pembrokeshire and Powys.
This campaign is for intakes due for January 2023 and March 2023.
- Applicants requiring reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process eg. dyslexia must submit a full psychologist report at the time of application.
- All prospective police officers will be required to have their fingerprints and a DNA sample taken. This is in accordance with police regulations.
- If you have already successfully passed assessment centre your score needs to be valid on the date of your entry to Dyfed Powys Police and not at date of application.
- Full training and support is provided for this role, with an exciting timetable of courses followed by a tutorship period on division.
- The force has a policy that constables must live within 30 miles or 1 hour commutable distance from home to the station of posting.
DPP reserves the right to close this advert if we are in receipt of a high number of suitable applications. As such, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for a post.
If you cannot find the answers you were looking for on our webpage, you can also email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.